19 Of The Most Unfortunate Names In Facebook HistoryBy: Nilanjan Majumdar on: Jun 24, 2016 at: 16:00:18
Turns out Shakespeare didn't exactly think things through when he wondered what's in a name. Because as it turns out, there's more than a fair bit. Like, who would have imagined that an ordinary name in China could be a song lyric in India? In the same space, here are a bunch of hilarious names that have started some hilarious conversations on FB messenger. Needless to say, the owners of these names are bloody good sports.
1. It's not a song, it's a name!
2. One cannot help but imagine the Khoobsurat party track,
3. Haanjee, aur aap?
4. Dabangg anyone?
5. Koi nahi!
6. Wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go on...
7. Loki of Asgard or Loki ka halwa?
9. Kya main bolu?
10. Kala Shakala
11. Tongue-twisters, anyone?
12. Jhin Jhin Jhin
14. How unfortunate
15. There had to be a bhai reference
16. When journalist Chand Nawab reports...
17. La la love me like you do...
18. No thanks, I'll have a coffee to go, please!
19. I hate how this song is SO all-pervasive